All essays are graded just like they will be on the official exam. Our essay graders are trained to follow the same essay grading guidelines and to give similar feedback. This is why you might receive the same feedback for many of your essays.
If your essay does not meet the minimum requirements or does not follow the submission instructions, then it could potentially be rejected. An essay can be rejected for the following reasons:
- It was not handwritten. All essays must be handwritten just like on the official exam.
- The essay was not a response to the correct prompt. You might have selected the wrong file to upload. If so, please let us know.
- It was not a good-faith effort. All students must give their best on all assignments.
- We couldn't open the file. Essays must be submitted in PDF format. We are unable to read all other file types.
- It was illegible. If we can't read it, then we can't grade it!