It is possible to use a mobile device, such as a tablet or smartphone, to attend class and submit assignments. However, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer.
If you need to use a mobile device to attend class, please complete the following steps:
- Go to your device's app store and download the free Zoom app.
- Open a browser app, such as Chrome or Safari, and go to prepexpert.com.
- Log into your account as you would on a laptop or desktop.
- Click on Classroom Access and then the Login button.
- Your device will prompt you to open Zoom.
Note: do not go directly to the Zoom app on your device. You must log into the Student Dashboard and follow the step above. Also, the steps might vary a little bit depending on the device.